We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as a Business Developer.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!.
What would you do?
- Help us to implement and coordinate the Strategic Partnerships Area.
- Research potential partnerships with companies in the travel sector and develop strategies to consolidate partnership.
- Own the sourcing, recruiting, and screening of Strategic Partnerships.
- Negotiate contract terms with partners and communicate with stakeholders.
- Develop strategic partnerships with OTA's, airlines, travel agents.
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews about progress, achievements, and roadblocks.
What are we looking for?
- +2 years of experience as Business Developer.
- Experience in the online travel ecosystem leading business developmentand strategic partnerships activities.
- Experience recruiting, sourcing and negotiating with companies in the travel industry.
- 1 or 3 years of experience negotiating contract terms with partners.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- English advanced level in speaking and writing.
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool co-workers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.