We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Senior Data Science.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
If you are passionate about data, technology, and generating value based on data to solve business questions this role is perfect for you. In the Data & BI team, we have the responsibility to develop solutions to cover the Data Lifecycle with a special focus on monetization and to support business users in the process of making better-informed decisions.
What would you do?
- Design and develop data models to extract insights from complex data sets.
- Analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and trends that inform business decisions.
- Communicate insights and recommendations effectively to stakeholders.
- Devise and implement data-driven strategies to optimize business processes and improve performance.
- Ensure data accuracy and security while staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience translating data results (user-friendly) and presenting them correctly to stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate level education - Bachelor's degree in statistics, linear algebra, calculus, and/or programming.
- English level C1 or higher.
- Graduate studies related to Statistics, Data Analytics, and/or Data Visualization.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with SQL for analytical query generation (aggregations, sliding windows, sorting, and joins).
- Minimum 2 years experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik.
- Experience with cloud computing and services such as Redshift, S3, and EC2.
- Intermediate-level theoretical knowledge of hyper-parameter tuning techniques (Grid Search and Randomized Grid Search).
- Experience in stakeholder management for identifying, prioritizing, developing, and moving production of Data Products.
- Experience supporting team members with block resolution and technical definitions and coaching to develop team members' skills.
What do we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers, and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic, and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.