We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Travel Documents QA Analyst.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Evaluate and measure the area collaborators' performance (execution/task completion times/results).
- Support the area manager in collecting information and creating reports to visualize the general performance of the Product QA area.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of KPIs for the main processes inside of the Product QA area.
- Together with the area Manager, identify bottlenecks for the eProducts launching process and the updating of info from the researchers.
- Together with the area manager, track the main projects to ensure the accomplishment of due dates and the achievement of goals.
- Develop procedure guides (SOPs, Manuals, Training, Instructional Videos, etc) for the main processes and projects to reach higher quality standards.
- Previous coordination with the team leaders and area manager monitors the accuracy and quality of the information provided by every team member.
- Learn about the main projects, processes, and procedures of the Product QA area to identify new methods and/or tools to improve general performance.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in similar positions (desirable)
- Advance English level
- Advanced Microsoft Office level
- Team player and communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers, and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic, and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.