We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Portfolio QA Analyst.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.2 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture: We foster an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, featuring a dynamic and international environment with flat hierarchies and exceptionally amiable colleagues.
- Work from anywhere: We embrace a remote-first approach, yet we offer the opportunity for periodic in-person gatherings.
- Mental wellness sessions: Our sessions are led by certified psychologists to support your mental health.
- Training Allowance: Access an outstanding learning platform to facilitate your professional growth.
- Extended Family Leave policy: Our policy covers all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents.
- Thrive in a highly tech-savvy company equipped with cutting-edge tools and the power to make a substantial impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability: For every iViser, we plant one tree, allowing you to contribute to our environmental initiatives.
- Rest and Relaxation: We offer PTO for all employees and Unlimited PTO for managers and above.
As a Portfolio QA Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Execute detailed analysis of every product in the company's portfolio to ensure it is performing under the expected standards.
- Process product fix requests within the expected timeframes, and deliver results under high-quality standards.
- Keep the company's portfolio updated according to the parameters set by the team leader, and the area manager.
- Master the features at the company's backend to perform every required action related to portfolio quality assurance.
- Perform cyclic updates on key portfolio maintenance activities like nationality eligibility, travel lanes validity, service level agreement, and appointment locations.
- Research technical info on the company's products: requirements, restrictions, appointment locations, government info/issues/updates.
- Together with the team leader, ensure the accomplishment of due dates and achievement of goals.
- Learn about the main projects, processes, and procedures of the Product QA area to identify and propose new methods/tools for improving the company's portfolio general performance.
What will make us choose you?
- Experience in similar positions (desirable)
- Advance English level
- Advanced Microsoft Office level
- Team player and communication skills.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.