We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Graphic Designer and Video Editor (Youtube + Corporate)
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand the goals and objectives of each video project
- Plan, edited, and delivered engaging and captivating videos for various social media platforms (mainly YouTube and Meta)
- Apply graphic design principles and techniques to enhance the visual appeal of our videos
- Ensure consistency and alignment with our brand identity and voice across all video content.
- Stay updated on the latest video trends and best practices for social media
- Monitor and measure the performance of our videos and provide feedback and recommendations for improvement
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience as a graphic designer and videographer for social media/content teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects
- A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates your skills and creativity
- Knowledge of video trends, best practices, and analytics tools for social media
- Strong portfolio of success cases of videos that have ranked #1 on YT search and the Google SERPs, corporate/branding videos, and product explainer videos
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Advanced English and Spanish level.
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic, and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.