We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our SEO Outreach Manager
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
We are looking for an experienced Outreach Manager to join our SEO team. You will be a key team member by building and scaling creative link building strategies, managing freelance teams and agencies, and helping to create linkable assets for iVisa. Our organic search presence is extremely important for our business and this person will play a pivotal role in driving our domain authority, visibility, traffic, and organic revenue.
What would you do?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive outreach strategy to obtain backlinks from authoritative sites in our niche
- Create and manage processes that achieve aggressive timelines, output, and accountability
- Manage the in-house outreach team and improve templates, messaging, and how we discover and approach potential opportunities
- Direct agencies to produce high-quality results and deliver on contract details
- Work with the content team to create engaging, link-worthy content
- Build reporting that shows program growth, impact, and ROI of efforts
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO outreach and link building
- Experience with link building and keyword research
- Creative mindset that enjoys creating engaging campaigns that drive links
- Proficient in SEO and email outreach tools (e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Sendgrid, etc.)
- Data-driven with experience developing and analyzing reports and using analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics and Google Search Console)
- Extremely organized with proven ability to hit/exceed deadlines
- High attention to detail, ensuring projects and content are executed to company standards
- PR experience is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal English (bilingual preferred).
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.