We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Customer Service Agent.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 80% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
The Global CSA at iVisa is expected to be a subject matter expert in one of iVisa’s products, and an expert in the field of international travel, being able to provide answers to customer questions and proactively assist in preparing documents for travel.
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture: We foster an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, featuring a dynamic and international environment with flat hierarchies and exceptionally amiable colleagues.
- Work from anywhere: We embrace a remote-first approach, yet we offer the opportunity for periodic in-person gatherings.
- Mental wellness sessions: Our sessions are led by certified psychologists to support your mental health.
- Training Allowance: Access an outstanding learning platform to facilitate your professional growth.
- Extended Family Leave policy: Our policy covers all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents.
- Thrive in a highly tech-savvy company equipped with cutting-edge tools and the power to make a substantial impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability: For every iViser, we plant one tree, allowing you to contribute to our environmental initiatives.
- Rest and Relaxation: We offer PTO for all employees and Unlimited PTO for managers and above.
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be responsible for:
- Provide support to customers via Intercom (chat and email) with KPIs and occasional phone support via Aircall throughout the shift.
- Seek to improve customer satisfaction with each conversation.
- Ensure the recent update is documented in our internal systems by maintaining active communication side-by-side with other departments like processing agents.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled.
- Become SME (subject matter expert) in one (1) iVisa processing area, and one (1) iVisa product.
What will make us choose you?
- 1 or 2 years in bilingual customer service.
- Want to grow in iVisa and go the extra mile to learn and provide the best service to our customers.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate empathy.
- Are empowered and full of energy to challenge the status quo.
- Are open to taking on new challenges and working in an environment of constant change due to our accelerated growth.
- Want to be a fundamental part of building the team and the foundation for the iVisa experience.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.