We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Social Media Manager.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.2 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture: We foster an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, featuring a dynamic and international environment with flat hierarchies and exceptionally amiable colleagues.
- Work from anywhere: We embrace a remote-first approach, yet we offer the opportunity for periodic in-person gatherings.
- Mental wellness sessions: Our sessions are led by certified psychologists to support your mental health.
- Training Allowance: Access an outstanding learning platform to facilitate your professional growth.
- Extended Family Leave policy: Our policy covers all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents.
- Thrive in a highly tech-savvy company equipped with cutting-edge tools and the power to make a substantial impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability: For every iViser, we plant one tree, allowing you to contribute to our environmental initiatives.
- Rest and Relaxation: We offer PTO for all employees and Unlimited PTO for managers and above.
As a Social Media Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Revamp of iVisa's social media strategy, questioning and proposing OKRs, KPIs, audiences, priorities, content ideas, formats, brand voice, and more
- Lead iVisa's rebrand on Social Media channels, including the update of some of the best-performing pieces and the plan for the following content to be created.
- Responsible for channel strategy and management: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Linkedin.
- Create and execute weekly and monthly social calendars that push the envelope of what's been done on social.
- Work collaboratively across Brand, SEO CRM, and Partnerships teams to execute integrated ideas and campaigns.
- Always be looking to test ideas, based on a profound knowledge of iVisa's buyer personas, research, news, and research on the industry, and Social Media trends.
- Lead the Community Manager and Post producer, part of the Social Media team, to turn Social Media strategy into a brand awareness, engagement, and revenue machine.
What will make us choose you?
- 4+ years managing social media for at least 2 different brands.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Profound knowledge and experience growing a brand's channel on Youtube.
- Proven record of increasing brands engagement and following on Social Media
- Validated analytical skills, able to assess opportunities and make decisions on the advantages of programs and investments.
- Knowledge of Social Media Management platforms such as Sprout, and Hootsuite.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.