We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Fraud and Chargeback Analyst.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Verify possible fraud orders on a daily basis (kount and backend).
- Support in the extraction and analysis of data from high risk countries and customers.
- Update CRM to extract data and contact customers.
- Properly record and save alerts in the internal platform (excel with all cases).
- Contact via email to customers for fraud prevention and follow up on all cases.
- Contact customers to avoid refunds/chargebacks.
- Update training protocols and processes of the area.
What are we looking for?
- Responsible, organized, dynamic and detail-oriented person. With high analytical skills.
- Motivated to give the best of himself and show initiative to solve problems.
- Advanced Excel, with the ability to create reports
- Knowledge and experience using data tools- Organized, self-driven
- Interested in doing research
- Constant learner
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.