We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Customer Success Agent - Expert.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Provide support to customers via Intercom (chat and email) with KPIs and occasional phone support throughout the shift.
- Seek to improve customer satisfaction with each conversation.
- Ensure the recent update is documented in our internal systems by maintaining active communication side-by-side with other departments like processing agents.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled.
- Become SME (subject matter expert) in one (1) iVisa processing area, and one (1) iVisa product.
What are we looking for?
- 1 year in bilingual customer service.
- Want to grow in iVisa and go the extra mile to learn and provide the best service to our customers.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate empathy.
- Are empowered and full of energy to challenge the status quo.
- Are open to taking on new challenges and working in an environment of constant change due to our accelerated growth.
- Want to be a fundamental part of building the team and the foundation for the iVisa experience.
- Advanced English level.
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers, and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic, and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.