We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Refund Assistant.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
What would you do?
- Review and process refund requests following our Refund Policy.
- Escalate complex cases with the corresponding areas.
- Report trends and common problems customers are facing with our products.
- Contact customers to avoid bad reviews/chargebacks.
- Update internal training documents of the area.
What are we looking for?
- Able to organize and prioritize your workload with excellent time management.
- You have a strong eye for details
- You have a strong capacity to identify improvement opportunities, and design solutions.
- You have strong analytical, research and communication skills.
- Customer Service experience
- Advanced english level: written and spoken
- Responsible, organized, constant learner.
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.