We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Senior Platform Product Manager
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents.
We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!.
What would you do?
- Increase the throughput of order processing while minimizing costs, and increase the speed to create and update applications while meeting or exceeding today’s accuracy standards
- Work closely with Operations teams to optimize speed, efficiency and accuracy for processing orders
- Work closely with Business Operations teams to optimize speed, efficiency and accuracy for updating and creating applications for all products
- Introduce more and/or new automated processes and tools to achieve objectives
- Work closely with BI/Data product to ensure data and insights are available and actioned upon routinely
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of PMs and APMs
- Define OKRs for Administrative & Backend tools and products
- Manage the full lifecycle of product development (from concept to execution, including AB Testing and Metrics Tracking).
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years working as a Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager.
- Ability to clearly articulate intent and strategic rationale.
- Battle-tested product management skills like story and PRD writing, stakeholder management and similar
- Familiarity and experience with standard prototyping tools, such as Figma, Miro, Whimsical, and Invision.
- Proven experience in leading, growing and inspiring highly talented and productive product teams.
- Deep experience in product development and optimization.
- User-driven mindset while driving company objectives.
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.