We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as an UI Designer
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!.
The Experience Design Team is looking for an energetic and creative UI Designer who is passionate about enhancing and improving application experiences, building UI components, and branding and styling websites for pristine customer experiences. We're seeking a designer who can make us beautiful, experiment and has a tool centric desire and eye.
What would you do?
- Delivery of high-fidelity specs and mockups/composites to hand off to our developers and reference
- Design from provided wireframes and requirements
- Leverage and contribute to existing design systems, pattern libraries, and UI guidelines
- Review developer output of designs
- Comfortable and exceed in building UI interfaces
- Attention to all detail and pixel perfect alignments
- Understand layout, typography, color and responsive design
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of UI design experience
- Experience creating detailed and pixel perfect spec sheets, delivering assets to developers
- Experience with various UI tools (Sketch, XD, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Working with and in a design system and contributing to its expansion.
- Prepared to show design system examples
- Participated in Agile sprints, design tasks, requirements gathering, tickets and assignments
- Experience designing for mobile and responsive web
- Experience working within Agile methodologies.
- Experience in practical application of accessibility standards and guidelines
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool co-workers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.