We’re growing! Do not miss the opportunity to be a part of our global team as our Senior Manager Pricing and Packaging.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.2 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture: We foster an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, featuring a dynamic and international environment with flat hierarchies and exceptionally amiable colleagues.
- Work from anywhere: We embrace a remote-first approach, yet we offer the opportunity for periodic in-person gatherings.
- Mental wellness sessions: Our sessions are led by certified psychologists to support your mental health.
- Training Allowance: Access an outstanding learning platform to facilitate your professional growth.
- Extended Family Leave policy: Our policy covers all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents.
- Thrive in a highly tech-savvy company equipped with cutting-edge tools and the power to make a substantial impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability: For every iViser, we plant one tree, allowing you to contribute to our environmental initiatives.
- Rest and Relaxation: We offer PTO for all employees and Unlimited PTO for managers and above.
As a Senior Manager Pricing and Packaging, you'll be responsible for:
- Own the strategy, execution, and results of pricing and packaging efforts, with the goal of improving revenue, profitability, and customer lifetime value.
- Lead the effort to improve our understanding of customer needs and effectively match price to value, across our global markets and product portfolios.
- Analyze market trends, conduct pricing research, and develop pricing strategies to optimize our customer segmentation and corresponding product portfolio.
- Monitor and troubleshoot dynamic pricing mechanisms, and make recommendations for improved efficiency.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, and build collaborative working relationships with stakeholders on partner teams including Product Management, Finance, and Operations.
What will make us choose you?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing, economics, data science, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience driving pricing initiatives across a portfolio of product offerings, which resulted in increased revenue, profitability, and/or customer lifetime value.
- Strong working knowledge of microeconomic principles, with the ability to decompose complex data sets into understandable levers to improve business performance.
- Ability to analyze complex pricing models and recommend small changes that result in large improvements
- A demonstrated willingness to experiment, fail fast, iterate, and succeed, with a track record of extracting concrete, actionable insights from test results.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills, and an ability to translate plans into action and results.
- Ability to work independently, and in a virtual team environment across multiple time zones.
- A passion for travel and global cultures.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or medical condition.