We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Refund Assistant.
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
- Collaborative, friendly, and diverse culture: We foster an inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, featuring a dynamic and international environment with flat hierarchies and exceptionally amiable colleagues.
- Work from anywhere: We embrace a remote-first approach, yet we offer the opportunity for periodic in-person gatherings.
- Mental wellness sessions: Our sessions are led by certified psychologists to support your mental health.
- Training Allowance: Access an outstanding learning platform to facilitate your professional growth.
- Extended Family Leave policy: Our policy covers all birthing parents, non-birthing parents, and adopting parents.
- Thrive in a highly tech-savvy company equipped with cutting-edge tools and the power to make a substantial impact.
- Join us in our commitment to the planet and sustainability: For every iViser, we plant one tree, allowing you to contribute to our environmental initiatives.
- Rest and Relaxation: We offer PTO for all employees and Unlimited PTO for managers and above.
As a Refund Assistant, you'll be responsible for:
- Review and process refund requests following our Refund Policy.
- Escalate complex cases with the corresponding areas.
- Report trends and common problems customers are facing with our products.
- Contact customers to avoid bad reviews/chargebacks.
- Update internal training documents of the area.
What are we looking for?
- Able to organize and prioritize your workload with excellent time management.
- You have a strong eye for details
- You have a strong capacity to identify improvement opportunities, and design solutions.
- You have strong analytical, research and communication skills.
- Customer Service experience
- Advanced english level: written and spoken
- Responsible, organized, constant learner.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.